Terms and conditions
NOTICE: Please read these user conditions carefully. They set out the terms under which this website (i.e., the website operated by Countryside Partnerships PLC together with the content and any search facilities, directory services, downloads, links and other internet services provided by Countryside Partnerships PLC from time to time) is made available to you. By accessing the website you agree to be bound by these conditions.
Our Obligations to You
- We agree to use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the website in a fully operating condition and error free. As we cannot guarantee that the website will always be fully operational or error free we do not accept responsibility for any defects that may exist, or for any costs, loss of profits, loss of data, or consequential losses arising from your use of, or inability to access the website.
- The website is provided without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated.
- We reserve the right to suspend, restrict, or terminate access to the website for any reason at any time.
- Whilst we take reasonable precautions to ensure that any downloads we make available will be virus free we do not warrant that any downloads will be virus free and will not cause interruptions with your computer systems.
- Whilst we make every reasonable effort to create links to other high quality, reputable websites, as they are not under the control of Countryside Partnerships PLC, we cannot accept responsibility for their use of your data, their site content or their services offered to you. Neither can we be deemed to have endorsed their content.
Your Obligation to Us
- You agree that you will only use the website in a manner that is consistent with these user conditions and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, you will not use the website to transmit or post any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or which may, in our judgement, cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person.
- To the extent to which your use, or the use by any person who may be authorised by you or for whom you are responsible (for example as the parent or guardian of a child) causes loss or damage to any person, you agree to indemnify Countryside Partnerships PLC immediately on demand in relation to any such losses or damages attributable to Countryside Partnerships PLC, including where necessary any legal and administrative, or technical charges that may arise from such use.
- You are responsible for obtaining the equipment and paying all telephone charges necessary to access and use the website. You are also responsible for making your own back-up arrangements.
- You agree that the material and content contained within or provided by the website is for your personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially without our permission. Your use of the website carries with it no rights in relation to copyright, trade marks or other intellectual property rights of Countryside Partnerships PLC.
- You agree not to use the website or the services made available to you on or via the website such that you cause the whole or part of the website or such services to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or in any way impaired.
- Any personal details provided by you to us are important and must be true, correct and complete. You agree to notify us immediately of any changes which are relevant to your registration.
Terms and conditions for social networks
These are standard rules about posting comments on our social network sites. They are designed to ensure participants feel safe, keen to take part again and keep to its focus.
- Debate should be lively but also constructive and respectful.
- Don't incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.
- Don't swear, use hate-speech or make obscene or vulgar comments.
- Don't break the law. This includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court (comments which might affect the outcome of an approaching court case).
- Don't engage in 'spamming'. Don’t advertise products or services.
- If you are under 16, please get permission from a parent or guardian before commenting on our social networks.
- Don't impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation.
- Don't post in a language other than English.
- Protect your privacy and that of others. Please don’t post private addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details.
- Stay on-topic. Please don't post messages that are unrelated to the topic.
Views expressed by authors are theirs alone and do not represent the views of Countryside Partnerships PLC.
Copyright and neighbouring rights
You own the copyright in your postings, articles and pictures, but you also agree to grant Countryside Partnerships PLC a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sublicenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any such work worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. If you do not wish to grant such rights to Countryside Partnerships PLC, it is suggested that you do not submit your comment to our social networks.
You should remember that you are legally responsible for what you write. By submitting a comment you undertake to indemnify Countryside Partnerships PLC against any liability arising from breach of confidentiality or copyright, or any obscene, defamatory, seditious, blasphemous or other actionable statement you may make.
The copying and use of the Countryside Partnerships PLC logo and other Countryside Partnerships PLC-related logos is not permitted without prior approval of Countryside Partnerships PLC.
Links from other websites
Countryside Partnerships PLC encourages users to establish hypertext links to the site. You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on the website. We do not object to you linking directly to our information, but you should obtain permission if you intend to use our logo.
Other Conditions of Use
- These user conditions may be amended from time to time and we will inform you when they change through our email newsletter. They may also be extended to include other conditions applicable to specific services offered by Countryside Partnerships PLC from time to time.