Countryside is committed to; providing you, our customers, with quality homes for you and your family to enjoy, and in creating places that people love to come home to.
No matter who you are dealing with, or what queries, questions or complaints you may have, you can be confident that our people and procedures will adhere to the terms of our Charter and the “Consumer Code for Home Builders”. Copies of the “Consumer Code for Home Builders” are available from our sales offices and accessed here (consumercode.co.uk), a copy (also identifying where further guidance can be found) will always be provided to you upon reservation.
Our Customer Charter commitments do not affect your statutory rights.
Our Customer Charter
At Countryside, we are committed to providing you, our Customers, with quality homes for you and your family to enjoy, and in creating places that people love to come home to.
We will also comply with the requirements of the “Consumer Code for Home Builders”. Copies of the “Consumer Code for Home Builders” are available from our Sales offices and via our website and will always be provided to you upon reservation.
- All of our customer facing staff will be trained to understand their responsibilities in all of their dealings with you, in accordance with our Charter and the Consumer Code for Home Builders.
- Our marketing and advertising will always be clear and truthful. As part of the process of buying your Countryside home, you will receive comprehensive information explaining the purchase process and how you can get the most out of living in your new chosen home.
- We will be open and honest in all of our communications with you; and will answer any questions you may have.
- We will be on hand to assist you throughout the process of buying your Countryside home and want to ensure you are very satisfied with your purchase.
- Our Contract of Sale Terms & Conditions will be clear and fair, with cancellation rights fully explained.
- We will endeavour to keep the area around your new home as clean and tidy as possible, as well as the remainder of the Countryside development. We will provide you with health and safety advice to minimise the risk of danger during the construction period and in the use of your new Countryside home once you have moved in.
- We will provide you with an anticipated completion date of your new home in order for you to plan your moving arrangement and will keep you updated throughout the process.
- We will ask you to attend a Home Demonstration with us, before Legal Completion, to demonstrate the fixtures and fittings within your new Countryside home.
- We will inform you about the After Sales Services we provide, as set out in your Home Owner Manual. We aim to deal with routine and emergency matters effectively and efficiently.
- We will contact you shortly after moving in to your new Countryside home, to check you are settling in and to answer any queries you may have.
- We will provide you with reliable information about NHBC’s Buildmark warranty and insurance or equivalent. A member of our dedicated Customer Service department will deal with any queries or problems should they arise, in accordance with the NHBC 2-Year Builders Guarantee Period or equivalent.
- We will provide 24-Hour Emergency Cover for heating, plumbing and electrical problems, for the duration of the 2- Year Builders Guarantee Period. This includes your heating and hot water provision (however this will be subject to compliance with annual servicing requirements as detailed in the Homeowner’s Manual and relevant manufacturers’ warranties). All supplied appliances will be covered under their respective manufacturer warranties, subject to registration of appliances.
- We will provide you with our Complaints Procedure and details of who to contact should you believe that we have not satisfactorily fulfilled our Charter Commitments.
- We want your experience with Countryside to be as smooth and stress free as possible and that you would not hesitate in recommending us to a friend. We are constantly looking to improve our service by reviewing our processes based on your experiences and valued feedback and to measure our service to you we participate in NHBC and additional independent surveys.