Find the one with Countryside
Is your perfect match waiting for you?
Prepare to feel butterflies when you set foot in one of our developments for the first time, with homes as beautiful on the inside as they are on the out.
Here are five reasons we think you’ll get caught up in our magic this summer:
1. Sparks will fly - every little detail in our stunning showhomes at Coppenhall Place in Crewe will leave you feeling love struck. They have been designed to help you imagine what your life in a Countryside home could be like and when you look inside, you won’t help but feel excited for the future.
2. The love of your life - our homes tick every box when it comes to space, spec, sustainability and location - but there’s something extra special about Ribblesdale Place in Lancashire, set in the heart of the Pennines. It’s in the way the light shines through the skylights and the picture perfect views of the rolling hills.
3. It brings out the best in you - one of the biggest benefits of owning a new build property is the freedom to be completely yourself and with Countryside, a blank canvas lies waiting for you. Your home is yours to make your mark so get ready to express your true personality.
4. A new beginning - there’s been no better time to reflect on life and chart the path you want to take. Whether you’re picturing a spacious home to raise a family in, or a peaceful garden to share with friends, Countryside can help you make that happen at Dutton Fields in Deeside. With a beautiful wildlife corridor sitting directly alongside it, there’s an abundance of nearby green space to explore.
5. Anything is possible - there’s something about summer that makes you feel like the possibilities are endless, but for some, buying a home will seem like a distant dream. As the saying goes, never say never - with initiatives like Help to Buy, Part Exchange and Assisted Move available, buying a home with Countryside couldn’t be easier or more affordable.
What are you waiting for? Take a closer look at our developments in Manchester and Merseyside and start creating your ‘happy ever after’ story today!