Allium Park, Ripley
We are now open Call us on 01483 945485
Celebrating another year of 5-star customer service
We are thrilled to have received a five-star rating again from the Home Builders Federation (HBF), meaning that more than 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend.
LAUNCHING AUTUMN 2023!
Allium Park is a vibrant new community of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes superbly located between the welcoming Surrey villages of Ripley, Send and West Clandon. Offering the best of both worlds, you can enjoy excellent local amenities and transport links as well as the glorious Surrey countryside right on your doorstep to explore.
Launching Autumn 2023, Allium Park will offer the best in modern day living with all homes designed for a brighter future including a 20% reduction in carbon emissions in every home, as well as provision for EV charging points and a Car Club exclusively for residents.
- Flexible community space – plans for 4 new parks and play areas and 5.4ha of public open space to enjoy
- New pedestrian links giving easy access to local amenities, schools, and the surrounding countryside
- Located 1.5 miles from Allium Park, Ripley offers a range of local amenities including a convenience store, monthly Farmers’ Market, garden centre and farm shop, as well as a superb range of cafes and restaurants.
- For shopping and leisure facilities on a larger scale, Guildford, Woking, and Cobham can be reached by car in around 15 minutes.
- Train stations nearby include Woking and Clandon with a regular service to London Waterloo in just 27 minutes.
- Getting out and about by car couldn’t be easier from Allium Park with the A3 just minutes away providing easy access to Junction 10 of the M25.
- Fantastic range of schooling for all ages can be easily reached.
- RHS Garden Wisley is just 10 minutes by car whilst the stunning Surrey Hills, with its 422kmsq area of outstanding natural beauty just a short drive.
Register today and be the first to receive updates about this exciting new collection of homes.
ENERGY EFFICIENT HOMESENERGY EFFICIENT HOMES
Did you know our homes are 27% more energy efficient than the national average*? It's thanks to A-rated boilers, low energy LED lighting, smart thermostats and installing appliances with high efficiency ratings.
We take steps during the design and build process to ensure that you'll be getting a greener, more energy efficient home in a thriving development that benefits both the environment and your bank account.
SAVING YOU MONEYSAVING YOU MONEY
With energy costs on the rise there’s no better time to buy a home where energy saving features are included as standard.
According to the Home Builders Federation, on average, owners of a new build property save £435* on household bills each year. Those that buy a new build house specifically see even greater annual savings of £555 – which is equivalent to three weeks of an average mortgage or the cost of a takeaway coffee every working day for the year!
*refers to an average for all types of new build properties
KEEPING YOUR COSYKEEPING YOUR COSY
It might not seem like a big deal, but unlike older properties, our homes come with high efficiency double glazing as standard, letting plenty of light and warmth in while minimising heat loss.
Plus additional roof insulation, increased wall thickness are among the other unseen features included with our homes that will help reduce the costs of keeping your home warm in the winter months, while also keeping you cool in the summer.
REDUCING WATER USAGEREDUCING WATER USAGE
Our kitchens and bathrooms incorporate water saving measures, but that doesn't mean you'll be compromising on style or functionality.
These features mean our homes use 20% less water than the UK average, with clear cost savings for our homeowners*. Our taps and showers use aerated technology to provide the feeling of a strong flow, whilst using less water. Plus, our dual low flush toilets use the minimum amount of water to ensure less waste.
HEALTHY AIRHEALTHY AIR
It might not be the most glamorous feature to shout about, but air quality plays a vital role in our health, so we install a Positive Input Ventilation system in all our homes.
This clever system takes fresh air from outside and filters out any pollen or impurities, regulates the humidity, and circulates the clean air throughout your home.
Key for Local Area
Woking Train Station2.4 miles
Victoria Place Shopping Centre3.1 miles
Send Church of England Primary School0.7 miles
Get In Touch