Home 382, Parkside Quarter
We are now open Call us on +441634 776 539
Help to Buy Available... Make your move to Parkside Quarter!
Enjoy tranquil living at the award-winning Rochester Riverside development. Modern open-plan apartment, perfect for relaxing at the end of the day! All our homes come with a superb specification including integrated appliances and flooring included at no extra cost.
- On-site & convenient amenities mean you don’t have to leave the development to get what you need!
- Rochester mainline station on your doorstep providing fast transport links
- Built-in wardrobe to Bedroom!
We have a fantastic show apartment to view. Call our Sales Team to arrange your appointment today!
- Spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining room, perfect for a cosy evening
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe, for all your fashion needs
- Ample storage space - great for hiding your luggage
- Next to Rochester station, making a commute to London even easier
- A short walk to the River Medway, perfect for enjoying the outdoors
- Base and tall units
- Slim line worktop
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Single oven to 1 & 2 bedroom homes
- Ceramic electric hob
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- White sanitaryware with chrome mixer taps
- Double ended bath with white bath panel
- WC with soft close seat
- Half height tiling on the wall next to the bath, other non-wet walls to be painted
- Mirror above vanity unit
Heating, Lighting & ElectricalHeating, Lighting & Electrical
- Gas fired central heating and hot water system with central programme
- Energy efficient downlighters to hallway, kitchen/living/dining area, utility room, bathrooms, en-suite and cloakroom
- Pendant lighting to bedrooms
- Radiators with thermostatic valve
- Chrome heated towel rail to bathrooms
- Smoke alarms and heat detectors positioned where required throughout
General FittingsGeneral Fittings
- Double sliding door wardrobe in the master bedroom
- Satin White internal doors, skirting and architraves
- Walls painted in Standard White Covermatt
- Ceilings in Brilliant White Vinyl Matt
- Tenure Type: This home is leasehold
- Length of lease: 999 years from 1st January 2019
- Council tax band: Council Tax is estimated to be Band C – 2021/22 £1,639.50
- Ground rent: A ‘Peppercorn’ ground rent at £1 per annum is payable
- Service charge: £994.38 - £1,116.78 for 1-bed apartments - Reviewed annually, considering previous and projected expenditure.
- Estate charge: Incorporated within service charges
- Parking: Residents parking permit at a cost of £31 per year
Get In Touch