Home 357, Parkside Quarter
We are now open Call us on +441634 776 539
IT'S SHOW TIME at Parkside Quarter... Now is your chance to book your appointment for the GRAND OPENING of our brand new Amherst show home coming soon on Saturday 8th October!
Now is the perfect time to join this fantastic growing community...
One of our LAST remaining 4-bedroom houses giving unrivalled views across our brand-new landscaped park, and River Medway!
This 3-storey home offers fantastic family living, with the option to use Bedroom 4 as a home-office or study! Master bedroom and Bedroom 2 both offer en-suite bathrooms, and your ground-floor offers ample storage space along with utility cupboard, fitted with washer/dryer!
A driveway gives off-street parking. Turfed garden to the rear of the property provides an excellent space to relax and entertain. PLUS this home is ready to move in to THIS SUMMER!
- Integrated appliances and flooring included as standard
- Turfed rear garden
- Utility cupboard with washer/dryer
- Built in wardrobe and private balcony to Master bedroom
- En-suite to TWO bedrooms
Marketing Suite is open daily from 10am - 5pm - Book your appointment today!
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining room
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Flooring and integrated appliances included
- Short distance from Rochester Station
- New commercial facilities coming to Rochester Riverside
- Rear garden approx. 130.4 sqm / 1403 sq ft
- Base and tall units Nouveau shaker in graphite with matte black handles
- Laminate worktops
- Splash back between hob and hood
- Stainless steel sink and draining board with chrome mixer tap
- Double oven & Induction hob
- Integrated re-circulation pull out cooker hood
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- White sanitaryware with chrome mixer taps
- Double ended bath with white bath panel
- WC with soft close seat
- Full-height tiling on the wall next to the bath, other non-wet walls to be painted
Heating, lighting & ElectricHeating, lighting & Electric
- Gas fired central heating and hot water system with central programme
- Energy efficient downlighters to hallway, kitchen/living/dining area, utility room, bathrooms, en-suite and cloakroom
- Pendant lighting to separate living room, landing and bedrooms
- Radiators with thermostatic valve
- Chrome heated towel rail to bathrooms
- Smoke alarms and heat detectors positioned where required throughout
General FinishesGeneral Finishes
- Double sliding door wardrobe in the master bedroom
- Satin White internal doors, skirting and architraves
- Walls painted in Standard White Covermatt
- Ceilings in Brilliant White Vinyl Matt
- Tenure Type: This home is freehold
- Length of lease: N/A
- Council tax band: Council Tax is TBC
- Ground rent: N/A
- Estate charge: approx £250.92 - £270.92 per annum - Reviewed annually, considering previous and projected expenditure.
- Parking: 2 parking bays are allocated for 3 & 4-bedroom houses
Get In Touch