Feature17, Walthamstow, London
HOMES AVAILABLE WITH LONDON HELP TO BUY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS - ONLY 5% DEPOSIT NEEDED!
- Private outside space to every home
- Excellent Specification throughout including contemporary Nobilia kitchen with integrated appliances
- Amtico Spacia floor and carpet included throughout
- Fantastic transport links with Wood Street station on your doorstep
- Get to Liverpool Street in 25 Minutes via train*
- Plenty of green outside space to explore nearby such as Hollow Pond - Rent a boat and explore the lake!
- Diverse tapestry of shops, bars, cafes, galleries to browse, why not start with a bite to eat at Walthamstow Village!
- Make use of the MUGA (Multi Use Games Area) opening early 2021 with Football and basket ball court
- Or enjoy the calmness of the new water fountain and enhanced landscaping in the new Plaza area
*Travel time taken from Google Maps, T&Cs apply
3 BEDS NOW SOLD OUT
Selected properties are wheelchair adaptable.
Key for Local Area
Wood Street Station0.0 milesWalthamstow Central0.8 milesWalthamstow Queen's Road0.9 miles
Walthamstow Wetlands2.2 milesWilliam Morris Gallery0.8 milesWalthamstow Town Square0.8 milesWalthamstow Village0.4 milesGod's Own Junk Yard0.3 milesHollow Pond0.6 miles
Orford Road - Walthamstow Village Square0.5 milesRhythm Kitchen - Caribbean Food0.7 milesEat170.5 miles
Henry Maynard Primary School0.3 milesForest School0.5 milesThe Woodside Primary Academy0.1 milesChapel End Junior Academy0.9 miles
Click to Zoom
“It was fate!” A newspaper clipping and childhood memories lead first time buyers to finding their perfect home in Walthamstow.
After months of unsuccessful viewings, first time buyers and university sweethearts Samuel Higgison, 26, and Joe Alvarez, 27, came across their first home at Countryside’s Feature17 development in Walthamstow in the newspaper.
Get In Touch