Feature17, Walthamstow, London
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR FUTURE HOMES
We have homes ready for you to move into this Summer!
Register your interest to join the growing community at Feature 17.*T&Cs Apply
SECURE WITH 5% DEPOSIT
Our homes are available with just a 5% deposit using London Help to Buy*
Reserve by October 2022 to benefit from London Help to Buy before it finishes!*T&Cs Apply
LONDON HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE AT FEATURE 17 - ONLY 5% DEPOSIT NEEDED!
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
- Ready to move into this summer
- Private outside space to every home
- Excellent Specification throughout including contemporary Nobilia kitchen with integrated appliances
- Amtico Spacia floor and carpet included throughout
- Fantastic transport links with Wood Street station on your doorstep
- Get to Liverpool Street in 25 Minutes via train*
- Plenty of green outside space to explore nearby such as Hollow Pond - Rent a boat and explore the lake!
- Diverse tapestry of shops, bars, cafes, galleries to browse, why not start with a bite to eat at Walthamstow Village!
- Make use of the MUGA (Multi Use Games Area) with Football and basket ball court
- Or enjoy the calmness of the new water fountain and enhanced landscaping in the new Plaza area
*Travel time taken from Google Maps, T&Cs apply
Selected properties are wheelchair adaptable.
Key for Local Area
Wood Street Station0.0 milesWalthamstow Central0.8 milesWalthamstow Queen's Road0.9 miles
Walthamstow Wetlands2.2 milesWilliam Morris Gallery0.8 milesWalthamstow Town Square0.8 milesWalthamstow Village0.4 milesGod's Own Junk Yard0.3 milesHollow Pond0.6 miles
Orford Road - Walthamstow Village Square0.5 milesRhythm Kitchen - Caribbean Food0.7 milesEat170.5 miles
Henry Maynard Primary School0.3 milesForest School0.5 milesThe Woodside Primary Academy0.1 milesChapel End Junior Academy0.9 miles
Click to Zoom
“It was fate!” A newspaper clipping and childhood memories lead first time buyers to finding their perfect home in Walthamstow.
After months of unsuccessful viewings, first time buyers and university sweethearts Samuel Higgison, 26, and Joe Alvarez, 27, came across their first home at Countryside’s Feature17 development in Walthamstow in the newspaper.
Get In Touch