Home Of The Week
Home 842 | The Commodore | Now £520,000
Offer available when you reserve this December!
A three-story terraced house featuring four bedroom and a spacious private terrace connected to the master suite. It also includes off-street parking and a turfed back garden.
Why buy BRAND NEW
Enjoy your new home from the moment you are handed the keys.
*Average Countryside SAP 84.2 compared to the national average in England which is 66 according to the English Housing Survey
- More energy-efficient than older properties - helping you save on energy bills. Our homes are 27% more energy efficient that the national average*
- A-rated boilers, LED lighting, energy-efficient integrated appliances and smart thermostats fitted as standard
- Double glazed windows and doors as standard providing better insulation less heat loss, greater security from superior locking systems and better insulation from sounds of the outside world
- New builds are designed to stay warmer in winter and cooler in summer unlike older houses that can be stuffy
- No major DYI is necessary - a blank canvas that's easy to personalise. You won't have to live with someone's style!
- Home renovation costs are now estimated at 40% higher than 2 years ago to bring an older property up to the same specification as a new build
- New fixtures and fittings including kitchen, bathrooms, phone lines, digital TV wiring and hyper-optic broadband
- NHBC 10-year Warranty & Insurance
- 2 year Countryside Customer Care Warranty
- No delays from lengthy buying chains
Zipcar at Beam Park
We've joined forces with Zipcar giving Beam Park residents access to a car any time of the day without the costs of owning a car!
Reserve a Zipcar by the hour, day or week from just £6 an hour.
All new residents will get 1 years' free membership and £60 driving credit when they register with Zipcar at Beam Park*
Shopping trip, buying furniture or weekend away sometimes you just need a car so it's useful to know there's one just around the corner at Beam Park.
*1 free membership per address. Standard annual membership £59.50 ^60 free miles included per day but vehicles have unlimited mileage. Per mile charge of 25p for cars after free allocation. T&C's apply. See Zipcar website for full details.
- Rates from £6 per hour
- 60 miles per day included^
- Congestion Charge
- Fuel & insurance
- Fast & easy booking online or via the Zipcar app
Last Chance To Buy!
Limited availability of high specification 3 and 4 bedroom homes at Beam Park.
A destination designed with your families needs in mind.
- 21 minutes to Fenchurch Street*
- Onsite early-years nursery
- New primary school coming September 2024
- Sainsbury's local opening Autumn 2023
- Medical centre opening Winter 2023
- Green open space
- Planned restaurants and cafes
- On site gym and outside sports area
Discover a lifestyle that combines convenience, community and comfort.
*from Dagenham Dock station
Energy efficient homesEnergy efficient homes
Did you know our homes are 27% more energy efficient than the national average* and 56% more energy efficient when compared to a Victorian property? It's thanks to A-rated boilers, low energy LED lighting, smart thermostats and installing appliances with high efficiency ratings.
We take steps during the design and build process to ensure that you'll be getting a greener, more energy efficient home in a thriving development that benefits both the environment and your bank account.
Saving you MoneySaving you Money
With energy costs on the rise there’s no better time to buy a home where energy saving features are included as standard.
According to the Home Builders Federation, on average, owners of a new build apartment save £435 on household bills each year. Those that buy a new build house see even greater annual savings of £555 – which is equivalent to three weeks of an average mortgage or the cost of a takeaway coffee every working day for the year!
Keeping you CosyKeeping you Cosy
Unlike older properties, our homes come with high efficiency double glazing as standard, letting plenty of light and warmth in while minimising heat loss.
Plus additional roof insulation, increased wall thickness are among the other unseen features included with our homes that will help reduce the costs of keeping your home warm in the winter months, while also keeping you cool in the summer.
Reducing Water UsageReducing Water Usage
Our kitchens and bathrooms incorporate water saving measures, but that doesn't mean you'll be compromising on style or functionality.
These features mean our homes use 20% less water than the UK average, with clear cost savings for our homeowners. Our taps and showers use aerated technology to provide the feeling of a strong flow, whilst using less water. Plus, our dual low flush toilets use the minimum amount of water to ensure less waste.
Healthy AirHealthy Air
Air quality plays a vital role in our health, so we install a Positive Input Ventilation system in all our homes.
This clever system takes fresh air from outside and filters out any pollen or impurities, regulates the humidity, and circulates the clean air throughout your home.
Key for Local Area
London City Aiport5.1 milesDagenham Dock Station0.7 milesDagenham Heathway Station1.3 milesRainham Station1.3 miles
Westfield Stratford7.4 milesEastbrook Studios1.4 milesBeam Valley Country Park & Nature Reserve0.1 milesDagenham & Redbridge FC1.5 milesIngrebourne Gold Club2.7 milesLakeside shopping centre5.8 milesBluewater Shopping Centre7.5 miles
Rainbow Angels Nursery0.1 milesBeam County Primary School0.2 milesNewtons Primary School0.4 milesHavering College1.0 miles
Turning first-time buyer dreams into reality at Beam Park
Get In Touch