HOME OF THE WEEK
For a limited time only when you reserve this home you will receive...
- £10,000 towards your move†
- Move in for Christmas†
On entering the hallway, you will instantly see why the Ashley is the perfect family home.
- South-west facing garden
- Open-plan kitchen/diner with integrated appliances*
- Light enhancing Skylight windows & French doors
- Separate living room with feature bay window
- Private Master bedroom with Skylight windows and luxury en-suite
- Three further well-proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom inclusive of tiling and separate shower
- Convenient downstairs w/c
- Useful storage cupboard
- Turf, shrubbery and fencing to front and rear gardens where applicable
Reserve your home early and you can personalise to your own taste by choosing your kitchen units, worktops, tiles and vanity units free of charge from our extensive range. Choices and upgrades are only available subject to construction stage of the property.
†Selected plot only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. T&Cs apply.
*Please refer to the kitchen specification below.
At Countryside Partnerships, we believe our superior specification helps us to stand out from the crowd and we are really proud to list all the items that we include as standard in every new home, all at no extra cost.
We choose only top quality products from respected suppliers that we can rely on to maintain the high standard expected from a '5 Star' rated developer. With the added advantage of choosing your own colour scheme - from kitchen units to bathroom tiles - you can truly make your new house your home*.
Compare our specification and see for yourself why we are so proud.
*Subject to build stage. Specification images are representative only and not housetype specific.
- Choice of custom designed units
- Co-ordinating worktops and upstands
- Soft closers to drawers and cupboards
- 1.5 bowl stainless-steel sink
- Stylish single lever mixer tap
- Integrated double oven and 5 ring hob*
- Integrated fridge-freezer
- Glass splashback
- Glass & stainless steel chimney hood
- Pelmet lights
- Chrome LED downlights
- Chrome effect sockets and light switches
*Hob specification may vary. Speak to a sales consultant for more information.
- White bathroom suite with shower over bath
- Separate shower enclosure to many homes
- Fitted glass screen over bath if there is no additional shower
- Porcelain washbasin with chrome mixer tap and pop-up waste
- Choice of finish to vanity units
- Selection of fine Porcelanosa tiles
- Chrome towel heater with summer setting
- Polished edge mirror
- Chrome LED downlights
- Glass shelving with lighting behind bath
- En-suite facilities to master bedroom in many homes
- Chrome sockets to entire ground floor
- Energy-efficient LED lighting
- Telephone points in living room & master bedroom
- Multi-media points in living, family rooms & master bedroom
- USB charging points
- Gas fired boiler
- Compact radiators
- White matt emulsion to walls & ceilings
- White gloss internal woodwork
- Ash handrails to staircases
- Oak foil internal doors with polished chrome furniture
- Whole house ventilation system
- Exterior lights to front and rear
- Multi-point locking system to doors
- 1.8m timber fencing between homes
- Mains powered smoke detectors
- Outside tap
- Feature skylight windows to most homes
- White UPVC windows and French doors
- Polished chrome door furniture
- Turf to front and rear gardens
- Shrubbery and plants to front gardens as applicable
- This home is freehold
- Management fee of £100 per annum (first year estimated)
- Council Tax band TBC
- This home includes a 3-space driveway
- 10 Year NHBC warranty
Get In Touch