The Lea, a classic layout that works for modern family living.
Step into the hallway which opens up into the home’s spacious living room, leading onto the impressive open-plan kitchen/diner complete with a family area. The space is flooded with light from the skylight windows and French doors opening onto the rear garden. Under the stairs storage and separate downstairs WC makes this a practical family home. Upstairs, three good-sized bedrooms including two doubles, along with the family bathroom decorated with Porcelanosa tiles complete this ideal family home.
At Countryside Partnerships, we believe our superior specification helps us to stand out from the crowd and we are really proud to list all the items that we include as standard in every new home, all at no extra cost.
We choose only top quality products from respected suppliers that we can rely on to maintain the high standard expected from a '5 Star' rated developer. With the added advantage of choosing your own colour scheme - from kitchen units to bathroom tiles - you can truly make your new house your home*.
Compare our specification and see for yourself why we are so proud.
*Subject to build stage. Images are indicative only, not housetype specific and may include items of non-standard specification. Select features are included where housetype size allows. Please ask our Sales Consultants for further details.
- Choice of custom designed units
- Co-ordinating worktops and upstands
- Soft closers to drawers and cupboards
- 1.5 bowl stainless-steel sink
- Stylish single lever mixer tap
- Integrated double oven and 5 ring hob*
- Integrated fridge-freezer
- Glass splashback
- Glass & stainless steel chimney hood
- Pelmet lights
- Chrome LED downlights
- Chrome effect sockets and light switches
*Hob specification may vary. Speak to a sales consultant for more information.
- White bathroom suite with shower over bath*
- Separate shower enclosure to many homes
- Fitted glass screen over bath if there is no additional shower
- Porcelain washbasin with chrome mixer tap and pop-up waste
- Choice of finish to vanity units
- Selection of fine Porcelanosa tiles
- Chrome towel heater with summer setting
- Polished edge mirror
- Chrome LED downlights
- Glass shelving with lighting behind bath
- En-suite facilities to master bedroom in many homes
*On selected plots and house types the shower over bath is handheld. Please ask our Sales Consultant for further details.
- Chrome sockets to entire ground floor
- Energy-efficient LED lighting
- Telephone points in living room & master bedroom
- Multi-media points in living, family rooms & master bedroom
- USB charging points
- Gas fired boiler
- Compact radiators
- White matt emulsion to walls & ceilings
- White gloss internal woodwork
- Ash handrails to staircases
- Oak foil internal doors with polished chrome furniture
- Whole house ventilation system
- Exterior lights to front and rear
- Multi-point locking system to doors
- 1.8m timber fencing between homes
- Mains powered smoke detectors
- Outside tap
- Feature skylight windows to most homes
- White UPVC windows and French doors
- Polished chrome door furniture
- Turf to front and rear gardens
- Shrubbery and plants to front gardens as applicable
- This home is freehold
- Management fee of £52 per annum (first year estimated)
- Council Tax band TBC
- Benefiting from a 10 year NHBC warranty and insurance policy
- 2-space driveway
Get In Touch